Tuesday, February 17, 2009

At Long Last-Korea Pictures





















So, it's been over a month now and I am finally getting to posting some pictures of our trip to get Cardiff. It was just me and a good friend, Debbie Hartford, as we didn't think the kids could handle the 19* Korean weather.

We had a great time and I was an emotional wreck the whole time thinking about this precious gift we were receiving. Honestly, everyday, we are blown away by the goodness of our Lord. What a gift we have been given!

3 comments:

strandfam said...

Oh my goodness look at your sweet sweet boy! He is ADORABLE!!! I was wondering if you had traveled yet? We are going to have to get our little guys together soon! CONGRATULATIONS!!! God is so good! I will email you soon! Miss you

Heath Family said...

Great pictures of your trip. I can't wait to meet Cardiff.:)

Sandra said...

Leave it to you to find a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf in Korea! ;-)