Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Around the World with the Dear Family in 26 letters


I saw something similar to this in the Land of Nod catalog and decided to customize one for our family. Since I told a few of you about it, I thought I'd post it on our blog. One of the few things in life I've really started and finished and not got burned out in the process :).

I chose cities around the world that either we've been to, want to go to, support a missionary from, have hosted a student from or are our children's names :).

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! I just found your blog on FB. This painting is amazing! Great job.

FRANSZTASTIC said...

looks great ali!! so glad i got to see it in person...it truly is wonderful little miss talented!

Meygan said...

That is a great idea. I love that. I might have to copy you :)

Heath Family said...

Super Job Al! I think I saw the one you mentioned in the maganzine but your's is sooo much better!:)Great work.